Angela- The Oldest

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hunt2.JPG1
Who is Angela?
Retired Middle School teacher, now a full-time Mom. I think motherhood is the coolest job- Although it took me actually becoming a mother to realize that.

A grateful heart. Daily I am thankful for everything that I have been blessed with. I'm not going to lie my life is pretty awesome!

New-ish home owner to a new-to-me but old (built in 1904) home.

Aspiring Disney Princess. Someday I will be Belle!

Reformed shop-a-holic- although my husband may not agree with that statement.

A day dreamer- most recent day dream to write award winning novels. And to write them while sitting in some cafe somewhere in Europe. I love to write and travel.

A woman who dislikes cooking and cleaning my bathroom.

A learner. I am learning to enjoy doing dishes and mopping floors.

A reader. I LOVE to read!

And new to this list... a sewer, crafter, and home decorator.

What does Whitney think about Angela?
Always smiling, always laughing, fun to be around, a really great friend, role model, smart


What does Lauren think about Angela?
Crafty, creative, an example, loving mother, a fun wife, a joy to be around


What will Angela offer?
Sewing, crafting, and home decorating tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © better together 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.