Whitney- The Middle

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

DSC06763 
Who is Whitney?
A stay at home mom. Although motherhood has been the hardest struggle of my life, I am learning to love it more and more everyday and thankful for my wonderful daughter, Kate

A wife to a lawyer to be. Being a law school wife is never dull and am excited for the next chapter in our lives.

I love to find great deals and help people find great deals. Who doesn't love to save money?

I hope to one day finish my education in sonography (ultrasound technician)

I live for good food.


What does Angela think about Whitney?
Should be the oldest, great friend, beautiful, inspirational mother


What does Lauren think about Whitney?
Fun to be around, determined, great mom, flirtatious in her time, spiritual

What will Whitney offer?
Recipes, couponing, and money saving tips

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © better together 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.