Easy Christmas Card Holder

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Want an easy(and cheap) way to display your Christmas cards? I’ve got the solution!

What you need:

  • Ribbon
  • Holiday Paper
  • Glue
  • Scissors
  • Clothes Pins

What you do:

1. Cut strips of paper the size a clothes pin.

2. Glue paper to clothes pins.

3. Hang long strips of ribbon (mine are hanging in my dining room.)

4. Attach clothes pins to ribbon

Can’t get any easier than that! All skills required for this were learned in kindergarten.

DSC08772  DSC08765

You’ll have to use your imagination here because we have only received two cards so far. The more cards that I receive the more ribbon I’ll hang. I hope to have the curtains covered by the end of this Holiday season!

DSC08788  DSC08763

41D7BC788C40AFDD713E5833753FB8F5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © better together 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.