St. Patrick's Day Round-Up

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

st patricks day round up 4
I’ve got an entire new house to decorate just for the everyday. I don’t think I’m going to have time to decorate for the Holidays this year. So instead of sharing a new project with you, I thought I would take us down memory lane to take a look at some of my St. Patrick's day d├ęcor from years past.

 
*Our St. Patrick's Day scavenger hunt will be this months Facebook printable. Like us on Facebook to download your St. Patrick's Day Scavenger Hunt. If you already like us on Facebook, just click on the Free Gift Tab at the the top of our page.
 
SONY DSC
 
 
DSC01936
 
 
SONY DSC
 
 
shamrock 3_edited-2
shamrock 3_edited-3

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
41D7BC788C40AFDD713E5833753FB8F5

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © better together 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.