Ombre and Rainbow St. Patty’s Day Printables

Friday, March 16, 2012

I decided that I needed some ombre art to match my ombre garland. I quickly made up a simple printable to add to my last minute St. Patty’s day décor.

I printed out the one below. It goes perfectly with my garland. (If I get a chance today, I will take a photo of it for you. I at least wanted to get the printable shared incase anyone is looking for last minute St. Patty’s day decor.)

Shamrock 1_edited-6

Just for fun I created a few different designs.

shamrock 3_edited-3

shamrock 2_edited-1

shamrock 3_edited-2

All print as 8x10. You can download the PDF for all of these designs right HERE.

Enjoy!

41D7BC788C40AFDD713E5833753FB8F5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © better together 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.