Disney’s Pook-a-Looz Puppets

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I am Mickey Mouse. Every where I go I see someone I know.
 
DSC03619 
 
Someone I know is trying to catch a fish. He has a skinny tail…
 
DSC03627
 
He is Pluto!
 
DSC03612 
 
Whose tracks are these? They belong to someone I know. He is big and funny…
 
DSC03628
 
He is Goofy!
 
DSC03610
 
Look at my funny friend trying to stay cool. Can you guess who that is?
 
DSC03635
 
He is Donald Duck!
 
DSC03593
 
I am glad to have so many friends. Boy, am I glad that I am Mickey Mouse!
 
DSC03640
 
While I was at Disney World last month I snapped this photo…
 
DSC02096
 
I thought that these Disney Pook-a-Looz dolls were cute, but I had no desire to purchase any of them. I still snapped a photo in case I wanted to use these dolls as inspiration for a future project. Little did I know that this photo would come in handy sooner than excepted. See my son turned 1 about a week ago. I wanted to make him a gift. Since he loves Mickey Mouse, I thought that it would be the perfect time to do my own version of those stuffed dolls. I decided to make my son Disney hand puppets to go with his favorite book.
 
Let me introduce you to the characters…
 
Pluto Mickey
  DSC03534DSC03538
Goofy Donald
\DSC03536
 
Front
DSC03658
Back
DSC03677DSC03678 

I’m so glad that I took the time to makes these, because my son absolutely loves them!
 
DSC03540DSC03548DSC03550DSC03551DSC03565DSC03568
41D7BC788C40AFDD713E5833753FB8F5

6 comments:

  1. These are amazing and my daughter is in love with Mickey Mouse they are going to have to go on my to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did such a great job! We are Disney fans around here, too. My kids would love those! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute!!!!! I am sure it will remind him of his favorite book and his adventures at Disney World some day.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Visiting from Amanda's party...

    Mary Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible work! I love Disney characters. Great job. My kids would have loved them when they were little. I know your children are probably loving them. I'm visiting from Serenity Now.

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are just amazing. I wish I had the talent to make something like that. Thanks so much for sharing and making me drool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are really talented. They turned out great!
    Thanks for linking up with Fun for Kids Friday!

    Heather
    localfunforkids.com &
    PreschoolBuddy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © better together 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.