Saturday, August 20, 2011
Do you feel like you have reached a fitness plateau? Are you not seeing anymore results from doing the same elliptical exercise everyday at the gym? Give this quick high paced cardio/weight training exercise a try! I know I am feeling sore after trying it this week.
1. 20 squat jumps
2. 10 Squat curl to press (5-10 pounds)
3. 20 snacthes (10 on each arm and use the same weight)
4. 10 weighted burpees (same weights as before)
5. Bosu Ball pushups (as many as possible)
6. 10 Inverted row ( put the squat machiene bar on the 6th notch)
Repeat 1-2 times! This workout will show great results!
Posted by Lauren at 9:50 AM