Favorite Ways to Save Money

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

There are a ton of ways out there to save money. Here are some of my favorite ways I like to stretch a buck.


1. Only use cash. Now I will say that I do not only use cash. I pay all my bills and things that are a necessity (ie, food, power, gas) out of my bank account. Then I use cash for just the extras (ie. my diet coke run, eating out, clothes)
2. If you see something that you really want, wait to buy it. Then if you are still thinking about it 24 hours later and decide that you have it have it, then go back and get it.
3. Don't buy it just because it is a good deal. Just because you find a clearance shirt for $3 doesn't mean you have it buy it. I know I am very guilty of this. It is very easy to get sucked into this when you begin to coupon. You find all this stuff you can get for cheap, but ask yourself am I really going to use this?
4. Use only cold water to wash your clothes. I have just started doing this and am excited to see how much I will save on my next bill.
5. Get rid of cable and land line phone.

What are your favorite ways to save money?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © better together 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.