4th of July Decor

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

With those left over burlap scraps, I decided to make some patriotic décor for my home. I didn’t have too many scraps left. I had just enough to create some burlap bunting, and to add some extra fun to some of my more patriotic vases.

DSC05815DSC05822DSC05872

I love how the carnations shoot out of the vases like fireworks!

DSC05851DSC05843

I don’t usually decorate my home for summer holidays. I am usually too busy playing outside to worry about what the inside of my home looks like. But I have to say that it feels good to show some USA pride in my home this year. I think I’m going to make sure that this summer holiday is one that I always decorate for.

DSC05830

41D7BC788C40AFDD713E5833753FB8F5

Visit thecsiproject.com

2 comments:

  1. I really love that bunting! It's so cool. I'm not usually a big decorator either but this is tempting me to go run to Jo Ann's or Michael's and buy up all their 4th of July paper, fabrics, etc. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi!

    I am your Follower!
    I loved these Buntings!
    I am very fond of your blog!
    Keep up the good work!

    Do visit my Blog too and Follow it if you like it!

    Alia
    http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © better together 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.