Breezy Summer Skirt- JCrew Knock Off

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A couple months back I was in JCrew and upon immediately walking into the store, I fell in love with this skirt. I am sharing the picture of the skirt that I took from inside the store. You can find it online here, but I don’t think the online picture really does the skirt justice.

2011-05-02 11.30.38

Here is the version that I created. With the original skirt having price tag of $98 and the fact that it was too short, I knew that I would be making my own.

DSC06204DSC06222

I love this skirt. It is almost as comfortable as yesterdays skirt. It is a sheer material. It is nice and lightweight, giving it a breezy summer feel. So that is exactly what I am calling it.

DSC06225-1

For the tutorial, click HERE.

41D7BC788C40AFDD713E5833753FB8F5

9 comments:

  1. Awesome job on both of the skirts! I wish I could replicate skirts like you. :) Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the tutorial! Like did you buy material and make it or use an old skirt or dress? Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty skirt. I'd love to see the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW absolutely beautiful!! Great Job!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job!
    Now google friend following, please pop by, Karima x
    www.karimascrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! Love it.
    http://i---create.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to see the tutorial! I love the pleats on the front. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO cute =) I'm always jealous of someone who can see something and recreate it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love a tutorial! Glad I found your blog today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © better together 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.