Dr. Seuss Baby Shower

Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! You all know that we love Dr. Seuss at our house. We basically have an entire room dedicated to him. Well since today is the doctors birthday I thought I would share some fun ideas for throwing a Dr. Seuss baby shower. Since my son’s nursery is Dr. Seuss themed I was thrown a Dr. Seuss baby shower. Now granted my son will be turning 2 in just a few weeks. This wasn’t a recent shower. I still thought it would be fun to take a look at the amazing shower that our amazing mother threw for me.

DSC03420 copyDSC03413

We had themed food to match a few of the books. We had green eggs and ham rolls. The green eggs were just chocolate eggs covered in green foil. The ham rolls were ham, cream cheese and chives all rolled together. Yum!

DSC03409 copy

One fish, two fish cupcakes!

DSC03410 copy

Cat in the Hat and Thing 1 and Thing 2 cupcakes. The cat in the hat cupcakes are topped with red lifesavers and white mints. The thing cupcakes were topped with lots of delicious frosting!

DSC03388 copyDSC03415 copy

We even had cat in the hat striped Jell-O!

DSC03419 copy

It was such a fun baby shower!

DSC03392 copyDSC03393 copyDSC03394 copyDSC03401 copyDSC03404 copyDSC03405 copy

Thanks again for the shower!

If you are looking for some other Dr. Seuss projects. Check out the following:

Dr. Seuss reading corner

Dr. Seuss storage boxes

Dr. Seuss mobile

41D7BC788C40AFDD713E5833753FB8F5

2 comments:

  1. Those cupcake ideas are too cute...I really love the hat ones. How unique! Thanks for sharing. I love book themed parties.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute ideas! I love those cupcakes, adorable!! And looove the striped jello!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © better together 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.