Baby Bibs- Part 4 (The Finale)

Monday, January 10, 2011

All of this bib talk has been leading up to this… I would like to present my new Etsy shop!

super.png1

Not only did I create some T-Shirt bibs, but I also created a few other fun bibs as well and these ones are for sale! I have 9 available at the moment and I even have a few more in the works. (Ok I’ll let you know… fire truck, rocket ship, tie… and maybe even a hot dog?)

DSC09871

They are on sale now for $6 or $7 each! I love them all so much I don’t know if I could pick a favorite. Maybe the turntable or maybe the dinosaur. I don’t know? I really do love them all!

Bibs2

Make sure to check out Super Baby! The place for the coolest drool bibs around!

41D7BC788C40AFDD713E5833753FB8F5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © better together 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.