Today I get to tell you about my boy shop! And most importantly you get the chance at some pretty awesome free bibs!
Super Baby (which can be found Here and Here) was created out of desperation. I could not find a bib for my drool covered son. Yes, there are lots of bibs out there, but none that fit my style. So I decided to create my own and offer them to you in case I wasn’t alone in my quest for a stylish drool bib.
These bibs are wonderful! All bibs are lined with oilcloth so baby stays dry and most importantly happy!
Bibs are not the only thing that Super Baby sells. I am now offering a variety of simple yet fun T-Shirts for boys.
And for this weekend only I am putting up the famous Tissue Monsters for sale, in case you don’t want to make your own.
Lots of fun boy stuff for you to check out!
Now what you have all been waiting for… THE GIVEAWAY.
I am giving away not one, but TWO bibs to ONE lucky winner!!!
Requirements for entry:
*NOT A REQUIRMENT- But feel free to become a blog follower or even vote for me in American Crafter (see post below), but no pressure :)
* Leave your EMAIL ADDRESS in your comment, which may be written as: angela (at) hotmail (d0t) com, if you're worried about leaving your real address in cyberspace.
* Only One entry per person.
* If you forget something and need to leave a second comment, go back and DELETE your first comment. To delete a comment, click on the trashcan icon next to your comment.
* Open to US readers only.
* ONE winner will be picked via random.org
* Giveaway ends Sunday 2/20/11 at 10pm (Eastern Time). The winner will be announced on Monday.
Thanks for celebrating with Super Baby!
Because you are all so fantastic, and because I love celebrating the boy I am offering 10% off at Super Baby until Midnight on Friday, February 26.
Just enter the coupon code CTB2011 if ordering from Etsy.
Leave a message in note to seller with the code CTB2011 and you will receive a 10% refund through paypal if ordering through Goodsie.
(Sorry if having the two stores is confusing. I am still in the process of deciding which one to use. If anyone has some advice one way or the other I wouldn’t mind hearing it.)
But that is not all! If you blog about the sale then you get an additional 10% off. Just send me the link to the post in the note to seller.
Have fun shopping!