The music that gets me going

Friday, February 4, 2011

Research shows that music has a positive impact on exercise. Music helps reduce the rate of perceived exertion that you feel while exercising, which can lead to greater strength gains, first of all, and second, simply a happier workout. Check out this article to learn more about how music and exercise can have an impact on you.


Music is essential for my workouts. It gets me going and gets my mind off of the exercise. It helps make working out more enjoyable and fun. My taste for music is all across the board, but as long as it has a good beat, I am all for it.

Lauren's Ultimate Workout Playlist:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Bonus tracks: "Mountain and the Sea" by Ingrid Michaelson and "Our Kind of Love" by Lady Antebellum (couldn't track these down on Playlist.com)

What music gets you going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © better together 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.