Where We Create- Lauren

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

About a year ago I found one of the greatest running spots in Utah. I was ecstatic to find such a beautiful place to run. Not only was it beautiful, but it is was only a two minute drive from my house! There is nothing better then getting up on a Saturday morning and running through Hobble Creek Canyon. They have a nice paved running/biking trail that winds it's way up and down the canyon.




This canyon gives me the inspiration I need to stay motivated with running and stay healthy at the same time. When I am up there, running doesn't get much better!

Enjoy!

Where We Create- Angela

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I need to find a place like that to run. Maybe if I had a place like that I would actually run HA! Although I'll have to find my inspirational place another day. Today the high is -1 degrees!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that me on the horse, Lauren? Let's just say it is.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © better together 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.