Easy Crockpot Chicken

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This is by far my easiest and yummiest chicken crock-pot meal. My husband would eat this everyday if he could. It is really delicious and will take you less than 1 minutes to throw together. I don't even have exact measurements for the recipe. For some, I know that really might bother you but that is what makes this recipe so great. Just throw in what you like and you're done! We love to eat this on top of baked potatoes but would also be great to eat as a pulled chicken sandwich or even just eat plain. It's that good!



Easy Crock-pot Chicken
2-3 chicken breasts*
1 cup bbq sauce (your favorite kind. mine is Gate's. For this I recommend a higher quality, not the kind that cost .89 I love cheap stuff, just not for this)
1/2 cup italian dressing (feel free to use the cheap stuff here)
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce

Place the chicken in the crock-pot. Mix everything together in a bowl. Pour over the chicken. Cook 5-6 hours on high. 1 hour before done, shred the chicken with a fork. Allowing the chicken to soak up all the juices. *I have had great success with the recipe using frozen or fresh chicken breasts. I have not noticed a difference between the two.

2 comments:

  1. I would love if you could link up one of your recipes to my new Eats and treats Party. That turkey chili looks amazing and so does this BBQ goodness!!

    http://bargainhoot.com/2011/03/24/join-my-first-link-up-party-share-your-eats-treats/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © better together 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.